Breaking

Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Welcome to Small Stocks, Big Profits

Welcome to Small Stocks, Big Profits




Welcome to Small Stocks, Big Profits


Richa Agarwal, Editor, Hidden Treasure
Thank you for signing up to receive my special guide. By now, you will have received the guide in a separate email – and I sure hope you enjoy reading it.
Actually, I know you will. Because, whether you know it or not, the guide is going to show you how you can build real wealth in the stock market.
Now, my area of expertise and my belief is that one of the most lucrative ways to build real wealth in the Indian stock markets is small cap stocks.
I mean, did you imagine there were stocks that were throwing back returns of this type…
330% in 2 years with CanFin Homes
258% in 1 year 8 months with PI Industries
1,058% in just over 7 years with Balkrishna industries
Tell me these numbers don't make your eyes pop a little bit. These are some of my small cap service, Hidden Treasure's superhits.
People tend to say about me that 'I have an uncanny knack for spotting those companies just on the verge of stellar growth.'
But I am just going to be straight up with you – there is NO mystery there – it is all solid research. That's really all there is to it.
I am a 'boots-on-the-ground' research analyst – that just means I don't like to just sit around the office reading reports.
Instead, I like to get out there...
I criss-cross the country – traveling the length and breadth of India – to unearth those hidden gems of companies whose managements shine with ability, whose moats stretch wide, whose products dominate...and whose numbers outnumber the average.
We Travelled to These Cities to Meet Managements
Proft Hunter

So you see, nothing uncanny about it. And you will see the process clearly outlined in my guide and, of course, in this free newsletter I write for you.
It's called the Profit Hunter, and brings together the ideas that have the greatest potential for profit in the Indian markets.
Every day of the week you will receive a new idea...around stocks, the economy, the markets, or ways of investing so you can seek those market-crushing returns with your investments.
With that, once again, I welcome you to my big world of small cap investments and wealth-building.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stock Trading